Folsom Japanese Auto Repair we reserve all rights
Prices, Terms and Conditions may change with out notice.
ENVIRONMENTAL COMPLICANCE CHARGE
Maintaining and repairing your car inevitably involves the use of chemicals and generation of wastes (solvents, oils, caustics, lead, asbestos, etc.) that must be stored, managed and disposed of in strict compliance with federal, state, and local environmental regulations. We support these regulations and believe our customers do too because they help ensure a healthier environment for everyone. Complying with these regulations increases the cost of service. Ordinarily, increased costs simply result in an increased hourly labor charge. This repair facility has decided lieu of raising its labor rate, to list a compliance charge on appropriate service bills because we believe our customers would be interested to know that they are helping to pay for a cleaner environment.
TO OUR SERVICE CUSTOMERS
Our usual charges for labor are not based on mechanic’s time, but are our simply prices for particular jobs. You will be charged no more than the estimated price approved by you. However, if we discover that different or additional repairs are indicated, you will be contacted for your advice approval of revised estimate.
- Customer is hereby notified that the said property is not insured or protected to the actual amount cash value thereof, or otherwise, against loss occasioned by theft, fire or vandalism while the property remains with the repair facility.
- Customer states no articles of personal property have been left in the vehicle and repair facility is not responsible for inspection thereof.
- The repair facility is not responsible for unavailability of parts or delays in parts shipment beyond repair facilities control.
- Due to the type of service requested some repairs must be sublet.
- All charges for repairs including labor and materials furnished are due and payable simultaneously with the delivery of the within described vehicle or prior to delivery upon beyond the expiration of three (3) days after notice that the repairs have been completed. Notice shall be deemed to have been given upon the deposit in the U.S. mail, postage prepaid, of written notification to that effect addressed to the customer at the address given on the reverse side hereof.
- If the vehicle described herein is not called for within three (3) days after such notice is given, a storage charge of $25 dollars per day will be made for each day thereafter.
- Said repair facility is authorized to deliver the vehicle described herein or any of its contents to any person presenting this receipt.
- In addition to any and all other legal remedies available, I authorize the repair facility to have a lien on the vehicle described herein for all charges for repairs, including labor and parts, storage and/or towing and to enforce such lien. Said repair facility is hereby expressly authorized to sell said vehicle at public auction after giving a twenty (20) day written notice by certified mail to the legal owner, registered owner, and department of motor vehicles of intent to do so. On the sale date, the vehicle shall be sold to the highest cash bidder and the proceeds of sale must be used first to satisfy the lien plus storage costs and costs incident to sale, and the balanced shall be forwarded to the legal owner, or if none, to the registered owner, or if the address is unknown, it shall be forwarded to the department of motor vehicles. Said expenses for sale shall include a reasonable attorney’s fee, which may be necessarily incurred.
- If any such charges remain unpaid for 30 days after such a request for payment, said repair facility may also refer such charges to its attorneys for collection and the customer will pay a reasonable attorney’s fee.
California health and safety code section 25249.6-Proposition 65: some of the materials being removed and used during the servicing of vehicles are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (FOR OTHER THAN PERSONAL INJURY) RESULTING FROM BREACH OF THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY (SUCH AS TELEPHONE CALLS, LOSS OF TIME, INCONVENIENCE, OR COMMERCIAL LOSS) ARE NOT COVERED.